- Toss shrimp with 2 tbsp. oil & 1 tbsp. ‘The Original’ Bird’s Nest Dockmaster Rub.
- Preheat your grill pan, grill, or broiler.
- Brush pineapple with 1 tbsp. oil.
- Grill or broil the pineapple pieces (in batches on rimmed baking sheets) until they are lightly charred and the shrimp are opaque throughout. This will take about 3 mins. per side on the grill, 6-8 mins in the broiler. (Rotating pain and turning food over halfway through).
- Meanwhile, whisk together lime juice, the remaining 2 tbsps. of oil and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss in onion.
- Cut grilled pineapple into smaller pieces. Add to bowl with onion, along with cucumber and shrimp. Toss to combine.
- Fold in spinach and avocado.