- Whisk to combine The Original’ Bird’s Nest Sweet Scotch Rub and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Add the vegetables to the bowl and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Add the denser vegetables first, such as the carrots (or potatoes if using). Cook for 3-4 minutes, then add the rest of the vegetables to the grill.
- Cook the vegetables for 3-5 minutes per side or until browned and tender.
- Place the vegetables on a serving plate. Sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon wedges if desired.
- 2 lbs. assorted vegetables trimmed and halved or cut into 2-inch pieces. This recipe uses asparagus, mushrooms, red onion, red bell peppers, carrots, and yellow squash.
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. ‘The Original’ Bird’s Nest Sweet Scotch Rub
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves chopped
- Lemon wedges (optional)