- Boil a salted pot of water for your pasta. Cook until al dente, according to package directions. I suggest starting the sauce once the water’s boiling.
- Rub the Rainforest Seafood Salmon with ‘The Original’ Bird’s Nest Dockmaster Rub and coat it in the flour.
- Add the oil and butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the Rainforest Seafood Salmon and cook it for 2 minutes on each side, then take the fish out of the pan and set it aside.
- Add the vegetable broth, garlic, and lemon or lime juice to the pan. Reduce the heat to medium and let it simmer for about a minute.
- Add the Rainforest Seafood Salmon back into the pan and break it up with your spoon into bite-size pieces. (Remember to remove salmon skin from the pan) Cook it for a few more minutes until it’s cooked through and the sauce has reduced a fair bit.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet (if you wish, you can add a little pasta water). Toss it & serve immediately with parsley, red pepper flakes and Parmesan cheese if desired.