- To get started, preheat your oven to 375F.
- Let the Rainforest Seafood Salmon come to room temperature. Take your fillets out of the fridge and let them sit on the counter for about 15 minutes.
- Make the butter mix. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and lemon juice. Then brush the butter mix over the fillets in a baking dish.
- It’s baking time. Rub the ‘The Original’ Bird’s Nest Dockmaster evenly on salmon fillets and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Ready to serve! For the finishing touch, sprinkle a bit of parsley and lime slices before serving.
HERE ARE A FEW EXTRA TIPS
- Season the fillet right before baking. For chicken and beef, it’s better to marinate it for at least an hour to let the flavours absorb. But for seafood, seasonings (especially salt) can draw out moisture much quicker. So for extra moist results, season right before sliding the pan into the oven.
- It’s best not to remove salmon skin. Whether you like salmon skin or not, please don’t remove it before baking. It will help protect the fillet from the pan’s heat, cook the salmon more evenly, and retain its delicious juices. Then once you’re ready to serve, you can easily slide the skin right off.
- Remove it right before the timer goes off. Keep in mind that salmon will continue to cook as it rests. So if you’re keeping a close eye on the time, taking it out right before it’s “done” is another way to prevent overcooking!